From Old Carton Boxes

I have these big boxes (before they were carton boxes, but now my mother bought me plastic ones... for the purpose of you know what) where I place my old projects, scratch papers, written thoughts, Mc Donald's french fries cartons (yes, believe me ladies and gentlemen), and other memorabilias. Now I am opening them up once more to read random thoughts I have written before. So now, I present to you a special label in this blog called "From Old Carton Boxes"! If you see posts categorized with this label, most probably I have typed the posts with cobwebs in my hand :)

Here are a few examples:

"If you really want something, it will happen. If not, you'll make it happen." (May 2003)

A simple random thought, right?

By the way, I will put thoughts by some of the people I know too... I will just put a name in the end of every quote/poem/etc. so you will know, okay?

How about a verse I wrote when I was in love? (For some people who knows me or who wants to know me this could be interesting!)

My heart speaks of a love that's sincere,
It is you and no one else I find so dear.
In your arms, let me leave no stone unturned,
With time, let our feelings be nurtured.
Hear my lips say your name under you breath,
With you, my life has never been the same.

I wasn't able to finish this, and I don't think I will be able to...

'Til my next post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collectively all the 3 markets account for 68% waste water treatment systems use.
Septic system owners who have utilized Pro - Biotic Scrubber
in their septic tank and leach fields or drain fields have found that the sludge and material that traditionally
can back-up a system and cause it to fail is actually
eliminated, making the system run more efficiently and prevent long-term failures and maintenance costs.
Thus not only is the surface area maximized, but so is the amount
of time each bubble spends in the water, allowing more
time to transfer oxygen to the water.

Feel free to surf to my blog: filestream.org ()

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Recent Comments