Robinson’s Supermarket Administrators, are they concerned?

Have you noticed the ladies who patiently punch in the codes of your grocery items?

They look tired, do they?

Have you noticed the stools they are sitting on?

No?

That’s because there isn’t any.

These poor employees working early in the morning until the evening… their short lunch breaks are not even enough to give their aching legs a break. Tsk! Tsk!

“Eh kung kyo kayang mga administrators,/supervisors/managers ang patayuin maghapon, ano kaya ang mararamdaman nyo?”

I sent a complaint regarding this, unfortunately, they didn’t take it seriously.
Please provide the ladies with something to sit on. I think they will be happy, they will work with increased efficiency, and you will prevent them from getting varicose veins.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice day!
Feel free to surf my website :: judi bolante san francisco bay area

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Recent Comments